Sunday, August 26, 2012

Self Introduction

             Self Introduction:


Name: Paul Evangelista

My Name is Paul Evangelista. I was born in the Philippines and raised in Yokosuka, Japan. I moved to Hawaii in 2000 and have been moving all over the island. I graduated Aiea High School 2009. Teaching is an excellent profession that I may want to do in my later years. I could be soft spoken but overall, I am blessed to have an opportunity to be working with others.

Item of Representation


New York Giants     

The Reason I chose this is because I am a huge football fan. I enjoy watching football and  that's one way that connects me with my friends and other people. This logo is the New York Giants, which are a football team and my favorite. Sports is a huge hobby of mine. 


Favorite Gizmo/Gadget:

I love my ipod mainly because it holds my music and it's definitely an important part to me working out. With an ipod i could bring it with me whereever i go whether its school, gym, basketball, and even driving. 


My Traits:

My traits that would benefit my group would be the fact that I am willing to do my best and communicate with team members. I am very cooperative person that enjoys getting to know my peers.

Importance of Education

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyjRqOASG1I&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlp7UvLvqXI&feature=related



No comments:

Post a Comment